Tessa Vakoura is an architect engineer who graduated from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), School of Technology, Department of Architecture, in 1997.
During her career, she has presented modern and innovative proposals with professionalism and responsibility, suggesting solutions of high architectural quality, optimal for each project, always in combination with the needs and the requirements of the user.
Professional Skills - Associations
- 1998-present, Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece
- 1998- present, Member of the Greek Architects Association
- 2007- present, Register of Greek Engineers, class B certification in categories 6-7
- 2011- present, Certified as permanent inspector for the energy efficiency of buildings and constructions
- 2012- present, Officially authorized to check buildings for issues with legitimacy.
She has worked in Thessaloniki since 1997 as a self employed architect as well as a collaborator in architectural offices’ schemes. The execution of numerous projects in both the private and public sector, has enriched her experience in architectural design implementation, managing and supervision of the construction procedure. Participated in architectural competitions and research projects.
- 2007- Renovation and expansion of San Stefano Hotel in Corfu (architectural design)
- 2004- Renovation of Hotel Galaxias in Aghia Triada - Thessaloniki (architectural design and construction)
- 1999- Renovation of Electra Palace Hotel in Thessaloniki (architectural design)
- 1998- Renovation of the open spaces of Hotel Myconos in N. Kallikratia - Chalkidiki (architectural design and construction)
- 1997- Concept design of the Tourism Marina and the chapel in Sani Resort - Chalkidiki
- 2010- Complex of luxury villas in Constantinidis Estate in Chalkidiki (architectural design)
- 2009- Complex of two residences in N. Redesto – Thessaloniki (architectural design and construction)
- 2006- Detached House in Elaiones Pylea – Thessaloniki
- 1999- Complex of two holiday residences in Sani Village – Chalkidiki (architectural design)
Special Buildings – Museums (private & public)
- 2011- Business Building in Panorama – Thessaloniki
- 2008- Wine Museum - Domaine Gerovassiliou Thessaloniki (architectural design and construction)
- 2007- Exhibition spaces, art shop, auditorium for musical events of B & M Theocharakis Foundation for the Fine Arts and Music, Athens (architectural design)
- 2006- Open air theatre of Thermi (Fragma Thermis) (research project-architectural design)
- 2005- Folk Art museum in Velvento – Kozani (architectural design and construction)
- 2003- Renovation project of the former royal stables at the Army Park to the National Glyptotheque of Greece – Athens (architectural design)
- 2002- Interior design – reorganization in the building of Hellenic Parliament Athens (offices and sanitary rooms) (architectural design)
2000- Design of the archeological site of Pella (1st prize architectural competition-architectural design